Tuesday, September 22, 2009

where in the world is Roger?

While taking a walk one way early morning about a block from my apartment I came across this little kitten of whom I humbly bestowed the name Roger. I just so happened to have hit up Kwik Trip on this particular adventure and this little guy looked hungry. Being that this cat was a stray I was a little apprehensive but he was a friendly fellow. After sharing my food I had to walk away for fear I would get attached to this little guy, but as luck would have it you can't just walk away and never think of him again. I soon became obsessed with Roger and would have taken him home but I have multiple roommates and they all seem to have some sort of allergy and I don't think Roger would appreciate living in my closet. I did happen to spot him sitting on the edge of the road watching traffic. I unfortunately have no picture of him but hopefully I will spot him once again. So....what we know about this little guy: he's very skinny, he likes hot dogs but refuses to eat the bun and he likes to watch traffic. I hope to keep spotting Menomonie's cutest lost cat and keep an update on good ol' Roger.

2 Comments:

Blogger lordmarcus said...

I miss that little guy :(

September 24, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

He will be found again....it will happen.

September 24, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home