Monday, October 12, 2009

Face Off

This would be my first attempt at a full face, but of course being that it's me I started it at the way top right corner of my paper.....I find myself focusing to much on the features on their own than I do on the face as a whole. This in turn makes my features turn out looking like they don't fit.


My favorite part of the face would be the eyes so I posted one of the many eyes I had finished this particular day in class.


This would be my second attempt at a portrait, except this time it's on the full page instead of just one corner. My victim would be Marc, but the likeness however is not there. I really tried for this drawing to look at the whole thing and not try to focus on one particular area for too long. I got a little frustrated with it and eventually gave up on it, but I will hopefully revisit this drawing and eventually figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home