Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh yeah....I'm a graphic designer....


These are a few images I recently had taken of my first project in product and packaging design. I wanted to pick a product that I knew I would really get into so I chose coffee syrups. This project was really difficult to start since I really didn't know what direction to go. The last couple years I was really questioning why I wanted to be in this field in the first place so I'm really trying to incorporate what I like to do with my design work. I really enjoy drawing so everything on this packaging I did by hand and scanned them in and did some minor tweeking in photoshop. I found that by doing this I was able to really get into what I was doing and came out with a better result in the long-run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home