Wednesday, November 11, 2009

rough self portrait





These are some of the pictures I've got for my second self portrait. These are all rough images since I haven't thrown them into photoshop quite yet. The whole idea behind it was to be taking off these gloves that in a sense symbolize my mother's 'typical woman' behavior that I've seemed to taken on as my own. I believe I'm going to use the image second from the top for my final. It gives off an almost defeated feel which is something I was hoping to capture. The top one I just threw in since I like it....I'm not sure quite yet if I want to keep them color or turn them into black and whites and attempt to make them look aged in a way, but this is where I'm at so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home